From 6th. to 21st. August 2005 my wife Mayte and myself have travelled around ETHIOPIA for the first time. The purpose of this BLOG site is to share our impressions about this trip with our friends. YOU CAN ADD YOUR COMMENTS TO EVERY ARTICLE.Ver esta pagina en EspaƱol SEE ALL PREVIOUS POST

26.8.05

22. Bahar Dar: The Blue Nile falls







Bahar Dar is in the South edge of Tana Lake, one of the biggest in Africa.

From there to the Blue Nile Falls there is a 30 Km. drive on an ugly road.
The walk to the Falls is quite busy, plenty of boys offering you souvenirs make it difficult to walk, specially when there is rain.


But the place is worth a visit, despite the locals will tell you that it is not as spectacular as it was before they constructed the dam.

2 Comments:

Blogger BA}{AR said...

hola :)
Me llamo Bahar. Soy de Persa.
Bahar means Spring in English.
I found you blog when I was searching about my name :)
You can visit my photoblog:
http://baghebahar.blgospot.com

13:06

 
Blogger BA}{AR said...

Hola
Perdon a me, mi photoblog direccion es :
http://baghnama.blogspot.com
Puedo escuchar la voz de agua a sus fotos...

13:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Full List of Previous Posts

22. Bahar Dar: The Blue Nile falls